As the name suggests, Bells is a collection of samples derived from many different kinds of bells. After visiting Pontificia Fonderia Marinelli in Agnone, Italy – the largest bells company and one of the oldest family-owned businesses worldwide – we started collecting many different kinds of bells, including: an Agnone souvenir bell, three different cowbells, a hotel desk-bell, a Perko fog bell, and a classic school bell. All the bells are made from different materials such as bronze, brass, and iron, and we sampled them with different articulations and techniques to provide a wide range of sounds.
- 26 Kontakt Instruments (.nki).
- 6 Kontakt Multis (.nkm).
- Up to 7 Round Robin samples.
- Up to 3 Velocity layers.
- 169 Samples (44.1kHz / 24-bit).
- 7 Custom Reverb IRs.
- Formats: Kontakt and WAV.
- Size: 347 MB / 138 MB download.
- Sample sets including: Agnone Bell, Cowbells, Hotel Desk-Bell, Perko Fog Bell, School Bell.
- Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.4+ full version required.
SoundCloud Demo: https://soundcloud.com/audiothing/sets/bells