Binary Bleeps Sampler is an audio capture and performance instrument with motion-controlled pitch, filter, delay, and lo-fi bit crusher effects.
- Record from the microphone or paste audio from other apps.
- Play your samples from velocity sensitive pads.
- Control effects through the motion of your device.
- Save samples and record performances.
- Metronome with auditive and visual feedback.
- Global effects: Compression and saturation.
- Re-structured settings views.
- General performance improvements.
Sampler's pads are velocity sensitive and trigger samples with very low latency for expressiveness and great playability.
Recording is input sensitive to ensure firm sample start points without further editing. Sensitivity is adjustable to your input source.
Effects parameters are motion-controllable and can be individually assigned to your device's tilt axes. Sampler comes with a real-time pitch shifter, a resonant lowpass filter, a feedback delay and a lo-fi bit crusher, all of which can be active simultaneously. Additionally, compression and saturation are available to boost and color your beats.
Performances can be copied into other apps or transferred to your computer via iTunes file sharing. AudioCopy and AudioPaste are supported.