|Price (MSRP)||$120 ($125 for 24-bit version)|
|Type / Tags|
Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Dual-Core, 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Dual-Core or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
Cello is one of our favorite instruments in the orchestra. It has an unbelievably wide emotional range, from sinister and biting to sweet and lyrical. That's why we didn't mess around when we embarked on our cello sampling Odyssey.
We bring to you the Embertone Blakus Cello, a collaboration with the mighty Blake Robinson, Australian composer/cellist extraordinaire. We sought Blake out after he released the popular freebie "Pocket Blakus", and plunged straight into development. The result is a huuuuge set of samples: expressive sustains, visceral harsh attacks, pizzicatos, tremolos… along with a carefully prepared model for sul ponticello and con sordino with scripted legato. This cello will add an expressive edge to your music - and hopefully, add a bit of joy to your music-making life.
- Expressive, beastly cello.
- "True" legato bow changes and slurs.
- Pizz, Trem, Sul Pont, Sordino.
- Full vibrato control.
- Emotional, immediate and harsh sustains.
- Individual product watermarking.
- Made for the free Kontakt 5 Player.
- Nearly 6,000 unique samples.
- Speed-controlled portamentos.
- Staccatos with CC speed control.
- Bow noise control.
- Custom-scripted ENSEMBLE mode.
For more info, visit the Embertone Blakus Product Page here.