|Type / Tags|
Bleep' is a synthesizer, which was inspired by the sound of MOS Technology SID. However, Bleep' is not an emulator of this chipset, but only partially similar to its architecture.
- 3 oscillators with four waveforms: sawtooth, triangle, pulse (with PW) and noise.
- Each oscillator has its own detuner, ADSR envelope, and multimode LP/BP/HP filter.
- Multimode LFO synced with BPM and Random mode.
- Modulator Envelope Generator.
- Pseudo arpeggiator.
- Overall multimode filter.
- Adjustable degrader.
- Built-in preset manager with ability to patch name editing.
In addition, VST automation and full MIDI Learning are supported.