|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
BloXpander is a software plug-ins host originally designed to meet the requirements of musicians and engineers in "live" situations (but it can find a place in the studio as well). Its interface is visually attractive and clear, the construction of projects and the access to prepared instruments and effects is very fast. The plug-ins manipulation is direct (especially when BloXpander is coupled to an external MIDI controller).
- Software host for VST plug-ins.
- Full featured virtual console:
- 24 channels.
- 4 Auxiliary bus + 1 Master bus.
- 6 inserts per channels (theoretical 174 Instruments / FX slots).
- Advanced support for external MIDI controllers (lets you control the mixer and plug-ins):
- Control up to 8 plug-ins (8 parameters each) with just 8 potentiometers + 8 buttons.
- Displays the controlled targets names on screen.
- Lightning fast configuration procedure.
- Mackie Control protocol supported.
- Advanced routing:
- Global management of MIDI and Audio streams (MIDI VST Fx supported).
- Assign the same MIDI input port to several channels (MIDI Split).
- Assign the same Audio inputs to several channels (Audio Split).
- Assign any available audio and/or MIDI output or the Master bus to any channel.
- Pre/Post fader selector (aux sends).
- Specific routing solutions for "multi out" and "sidechain capable" plug-ins.
- Audio inputs monitoring.
- Outputs Solo and Mute functions.
- Inserts Bypass function.
- Full screen friendly and fast interface:
- Designed as the panel of a hardware unit.
- Touch screen friendly (for critical functionality).
- No main menu and no massive amount of overlapping windows.
- Auto-created visual representation of your plug-ins (GUI screenshots).
- "Drag 'n Drop" your plug-ins and their states from insert to insert (copy / move).
- Supports multi-screens.
- Netbook friendly (accepts a resolution of 1024x600 pixels and makes any "large" plug-ins moveable).
- "Libraries" system:
- Store and callback a plug-in and its state from one double-click on a large zone.
- Custom management of your favorite plug-ins and presets.
- "Sets" and "scenes":
- Store and callback the complete state of BloXpander ("Scene") from one double-click.
- Organize your scenes as "sets" (easy and fast access to what you need during a show).
- Categorized Plugins library ("The Case").
- Optimized and secured operations:
- Analyze your plug-ins compatibility from a stand-alone tool (limits the eventuality of the main application malfunctioning).
- Fast launching.
- And more:
- Tempo adjustment (« Tap tempo » feature).
- MIDI panic.
- Plugins transparency.
- "Shell" plug-ins compliance.