Digital Peak Meter displays accurate peak information of the audio signal but also allows you to record the peak information as an automation track in all DirectX-Automation enabled software. This means that you can use the envelope of an audio signal to control any parameter of any effect in your sequencer.
- Shows signal real time Peak information (-60 to 0 dB).
- Clip indicator.
- Ability to record Peak information as DirectX automation envelope. Use the peak envelope of any track to control any parameter of any effect for any track.
- Ultra-low CPU consumption.
- Manage peak meter decay time to control the envelope generation and Peak meter behavior.
- Mono or Stereo 32 bits Floating Point streams support, as well as 8 and 16 bits PCM streams.
- Any Sample Rate supported (depending on your sound card).
- All meters can be reset with a single button.
- Envelope graphs can be zoomed.
- No latency, true bypass: the signal is not modified at all by this plugin.