MB-7 Mixer splits the signal into several frequency bands and lets the user mix them as if they were separate tracks. The plug-in also proposes linking and grouping options within a single instance, or between several instances, on multiple tracks. It can be used for multiple applications from mixing to mastering, or audio restoration. The new dual channel version introduced in this update offers separate controls for Left/Right or Mid/Side channels, allowing for a full remix of the stereo field.
- Multiband mixing console: adjust the levels, panning and "stereoness" of each band separately.
- Dual Mode: independent left and right or mid and side channels control.
- Multiple instances linking: group bands within a single instance or between multiple instances of the plug-in, and modify the spectrum on multiple tracks with a single slider.
- Up to 7 bands, with crossover filters from 6 to 96 dB/Oct for optimal separation.
- Bypass, mute, solo on every band.
- Mono switch on master for mono compatibility check.
- Complete visual feedback with real time response curves and levels display for each band.
- Side chaining made easy: a unique way to perform multi-band side chain compression, ducking, gating and much more.
- Plug-in window transparency management.
- No latency.