|Product||Blue Cat's Parametr'EQ series|
|Developer||Blue Cat Audio|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Blue Cat's Parametr'EQ is a 7-band parametric equalizer combining the advantages of both the digital and analog worlds. Its special non-linear and oversampling features let you easily simulate the compression and distortion that may occur in an analog EQ or on the contrary obtain a very clean and transparent digital EQ.
Blue Cat's Parametr'EQ series includes three plugins:
- Blue Cat's Parametr'EQ
- Blue Cat's Stereo Parametr'EQ
- Blue Cat's Widening Parametr'EQ
Blue Cat's Parametr'EQ series main features:
- True WYSIWYG 7 bands parametric equalizer, with single, left/right or mid/side dual channels.
- Filters designed after analog circuits.
- Non linear modeling: add some warmth or analog distortion to each EQ stage.
- Output brickwall limiter.
- Output peak meter.
- Oversampling for optimal sound quality, whatever your sampling rate.
- +-40 dB range for each band with customizable effective range.
- Automatic gain compensation.
- No latency.
- Real time display of the frequency response with precise measurement and zooming capabilities.
- Window Opacity Control: make the plugin window transparent.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Skinnable user interface.
- Smooth Update: silent (zipper-free) parameters update.
- Full automation support (all parameters can be automated, with smooth and continuous update).
- Real time MIDI control with advanced settings (MIDI channel and CC numbers, with complete response curve control) and MIDI learn.
- Any sample rate supported.