|Product||Blue Orb Trilogy|
|Type / Tags|
THE BLUE ORB TRILOGY
contains the three inspirational Kontakt 5 instruments from the 'Blue Orb Series', the Saffron Bass Synthesizer, the Triode Lead Synthesizer and the Neutron Pad Synthesizer. These synthesizers have a dual oscillator architecture with multiple envelopes, LFO's and effects. The sounds of these instruments are highly inspirational and are therefore very suitable to translate your musical ideas into complete tracks.
has 60 different waveforms to choose from, 30 per oscillator. Each OSC has 3 envelope generators. (Amplifier, Filter and Pitch) and 3 different filters, (LP, HP and BP). There are 2 LFO's, a Pitch LFO and a Filter LFO with a choice between 4 different waveforms (Sine, Saw, Square & Random), or the LFO can be switched off. Both LFO's can be used at the same time.
can be modulated via Velocity, Aftertouch, Key Follow and the Modulation wheel. And to top this all off, you have a choice between 8 different FX (Digital Reverb, Digital Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Compressor, 2-Band EQ, Skreamer distortion) and an Arpeggiator with an integrated arp pattern generator.
already come with a big selection of sounds for you to play with. A total of 808 patches of which 588 are instruments (nki) and 220 are multis (nkm). The big amount of controls encourages you to make your own. The possibillities are endless. Be ready to enter the world of the Blue Orb Trilogy. You won't regret it.
- For Kontakt 5.3 (Full version, not for Kontakt Player).
- 24-bit 44.100 kHz wav samples.
- 808 patches: 588 instruments (nki) and 220 multis (nkm).
- 3.16 GB in size unpacked.
- 24 samples per instrument, 2 oscillators, 12 per oscillator.
- Velocity and Aftertouch responsive.
- 8 FX: Digital Reverb, Digital Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Compressor, 2-Band EQ and Skreamer distortion.
- Time and Speed parameters sync to Host tempo.
- Controls page.
- Arpeggiator & Effects page.
- Animated Blue Orb.