|Product||Blue Tubes Tempo Delay 3D|
|Type / Tags|
- Pentium iV 2GHz / Athlon XP 2GHz with 1GB of RAM.
- Windows 7 - XP - Vista are supported (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Macintosh Intel Core Solo 1.5GHz with 1GB of RAM.
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Compatible Intel Macs, PPC are not supported.
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Original Vintage Style 3D Delays.
The BT Tempo Delays DL3D is a tempo-driven delay effect with a classic analog sound. No more trial-and-error in setting tempo-based delay times. Simply sync the tempo of the song, and select the note value corresponding to the desired delay time.
This delay provides three separate channels. Using the Pan controls, you can pan all three delay channels to the center, or spread the channels out across the stereo field (left, center, right). Gain controls set the levels for each channel individually.