|Type / Tags|
Windows 7 & later
32 & 64-bit
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Blue3 is an incredibly detailed simulation of the classic tonewheel organs that we all know and love. Those B-3's, C-3's and A100's are remarkably complex pieces of machinery with thousands of electrical and moving parts, which only partially explains their very rich warmth and tone. We've painstakingly simulated every single feature and circuit and more importantly, every single source of imperfection to give Blue3 its wonderful richness and complexity.
- 91 modeled tonewheels with accurate phase synchronization.
- Full polyphony for upper, lower and pedal manualsl.
- Adjustable tonewheel leakage, crosstalk and flutter.
- Selectable foldback for the 16' drawbar.
- 9 contact key and busbar simulation.
- Selectable keyboard split function.
- Adjustable 3 band output EQ.
- 30 tonewheel sets from vintage A100, B3, C3 & L100 instruments.
- 6 way tonewheel scaling.
- Adjustable drawbar output levels.
- Hyper accurate vibrato/chorus scanner.
- Completely adjustable percussion & vibrato scanner controls.
- Classic 122/147 and "high power" custom rotary speaker simulations.
- Guitar amp cabinet simulation.
- Accurate manual taper & volume robbing.
- Classic 40 watt rotary speaker tube overdrive simulation and high gain British guitar amp overdrive.
- Completely adjustable rotary speeds, acceleration & deceleration.
- Accurate microphone spread and distance controls.
- Rotary horn diffusers on/off.
- Front stop & Memphis control for rotary speaker.
- Extensive MIDI controller mapping.
- Includes Blue3Rotary, a separate plugin that combines Blue3's Tube Overdrive and Rotary Cabinet simulations.
- 2 Stereo outputs, Main and Direct (pre-overdrive and cabinet).
- Low memory/disk usage.
- Low CPU usage.
Reviewed By studionoises
August 1, 2017
This is the very best Organ software period. I either own or have tried most of the organ products on the market and this Blue3 simply blows them all away. It reminds in a way of a Nord that just sounds fast and super quick load. I honestly am so impressed with this product and I load it up on every template. The presets make sense and all just sound freaking awesome. This is a five star product period and considering the low CPU I would say it is clearly first place. GG Audio I am very impressed with your work. I cant imagine not working with this thing now.Read more
Reviewed By bartley99
July 17, 2017
Wow, best Hammond emulation out there. I gave the demo a try expecting to be disappointed and ended up buying it the next day. I gig with it for the first time yesterday. Yep, I trusted my life on v1.0 of a new plugin and wasn't let down.
This is beautiful sounding, very detailed emulation of a Hammond organ. It learned to play keys on a B3 and the attention to detail in this plugin is spot-on. I've tried other sample-based organ plugins they sounded flat, cheesy and couldn't cut through in a band situation. Blue3 nailed it. I played by first gig using Blue3 running in Gig Performer. What a gas to play and my band mates noticed the sound difference especially when I jacked up the drive and put it on hi-gain. Yeah baby, sounded so good you could almost smell the hot tubes.
Being able to select different tone-wheel setups is the coolest. It makes a huge difference in the sound. Leakage, cross-talk, flutter oh my!! I can have the cleanest, purest sound for jazz and then make it sound like it's bounced down the stairs a few time.
I've been playing Nord C2's and C2D's the past few years because of the sound quality and the weight. I've been comparing it to the C2D and Electro emulations and the Blue sound more real to me. I've also been comparing the Blue3 Leslie to the Nord model and two versions of a Ventilator. The Blue3 leslie was better than the Nord and on par with the Ventilator. I prefer a little heavier "whomp" sound on the close settings as I am used to always close micing in shows....as in, I stuff sm-81's as close as I can go to the cabinet. I plan to compare it to a Suzuki SK-2 this week.
Highly recommend that you give this a plugin a try. I hope it makes you smile as much as it does for me. Seriously, go download the demo now.Read more