BlueTube Compressor was modeled from a hand-crafted, vintage tube mastering compressor. The vintage unit has an over 110dB THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise), an ultra low distortion which is rarely achieved for tube devices.
BlueTube has every necessary control for a compressor in addition to a mode called A.I., which uses 2 sliders to control more than 8 parameters.
- Internal 64-bit floating point precision.
- Over 110dB THD+N made it less distortion than most tube compressors.
- Two mode switch helps tweak the compressor.
- A separate fatness control enables control the fatness of the sound.
- 2 VU meters for monitoring the processing result.
- The blue color of the tube on GUI will follow peak levels to change.
- Support up to 32Bit/384KHz resolution.