BMS is a Bass Management System plug-in for surround sound professionals. It is able to extract and manipulate low-frequency content of non-LFE channels in up to 7.1 surround configurations.
The main purpose of BMS is to simplify evaluation of low-frequency content present in non-LFE channels during mastering. At the same time, it is possible to mix extracted low-frequency content to the LFE ("Low Frequency Effects") channel. An option to remove the extracted signal from non-LFE channels is also available.
In BMS you can specify a desired frequency of the crossover filter, and adjust its steepness.
- Adjustable crossover frequency.
- 64-bit floating point processing.
- A/B comparisons.
- Zero processing latency.
- Adjustable crossover steepness.
- Preset manager.
- Contextual hint messages.
- Up to 7.1 surround configurations.
- Undo/redo history.
- All sample rates support.