|Developer||Variety Of Sound|
|Type / Tags|
BootEQ is a musical-sounding mixing EQ and pre-amp simulation.
Features / Specification:
- Four parametric and independent EQ bands.
- Special selected and musical sounding EQ curves and phase responses.
- Capable of reproducing several 'classic' curves and EQ behavior.
- Well adjusted auto Q and versatile overlapping frequency ranges.
- Minimized curve warping near Nyquist frequency.
- Detailed modeled pre-amp simulation.
- Subtle and nice audio coloration enhancements.
- SSE and Assembler optimized sound engine.
- State-of-the-art digital signal processing.
- Low CPU EQ and minimum latency processing.
- Musical sounding EQ curves (frequency and phase response).
- Signal modeled pre-amp simulation.