BowEcho is a modular sound mangler based on 4 delay lines. It offers a large palette of sound design options thanks to 4 LFOs that can run at control or audio rate, 4 Mixers that can also act as gainers, basic filters, ringmodulators or stereo splitters, and the ability to route the output of each module the way you want.
- 4 delay lines with optional tempo sync.
- 4 "mixers" that can also act as gainers, basic filters, ringmodulators and stereo splitters.
- 4 LFOs with optional tempo sync and the ability to run at audio rate.
- flexible modular routing.
- MIDI learn.
- MIDI program change support.
- Vector based resizable user interface.
- Cross-platform presets.
- 62 factory presets by Ivo Ivanov, Daed and Apparition.
- Lifetime free updates for registered customers.