|Product||Brad Hoyt's Harp Guitar|
|Type / Tags|
3 GB RAM, 8 GB hard disk space, dual-core CPU or better, Windows 7 or higher.
3 GB RAM, 8 GB hard disk space, dual-core CPU or better, OS X 10.8 or higher.
Brad Hoyt's Harp Guitar is full range 30-string acoustic harp guitar multi-sample library. It allows users to play single-note lead lines and strumming, with adaptive chord creation, rhythm building and groove sequencing, glisses, arpegiation, custom tuning and tuned percussion. Articulations include plucks, palm mutes, chokes, slides, glisses, scrapes, guitar body percussion and other effects, with up to 12x round-robin per note.
The instrument itself was commissioned by classical guitarist Brad Hoyt and built by luthier Stephen Sedgwick. It was recorded close and dry in studio, captured in wide stereo. It's 11.8 GB installed, with 4,203 samples and has a flexible GUI that requires the full retail version of Kontakt 5.3.1 or later:
- Price: $129
- 11.8 GB Installed.
- 4,203 Samples.
- 11 Kontakt 5.3.1 .nki instrument presets (standard unlocked format).
- 24-bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav audio.
- 10-string acoustic guitar (5 double-courses).
- 10-string bass harp (5 double-courses).
- 10-string treble harp (5 double-courses).
- Deep multi-sampling of all strings, with up to 12x round robin and up to 7 velocity layers per note.
- Plucks, Palm-mutes, Chokes, Slides, Hand Percussion, String Percussion, Glisses and Effects.
- True Legato slides.
- Realtime string selection / finger position control.
- Standard, exotic and custom tuning options.
- Advanced Performance preset for live lead and rhythm playing.
- Strumulator chord building tools and live auto-strum performance system.
- Strum Pattern building, playback, saving and loading with up to 128 custom groove presets.
- Tuned Percussion master preset for full range zither-like playability, with a selection of different articulations, voicings, layering and blending options.
- Body and FX Percussion preset for full range percussion playability, with a selection of different articulations, voicings, layering and blending options.
- Our main performance controls give you the power to create living, breathing leads and intricate picking patterns.
- Chord and strum creation tools use real multi-samples instead of static pre-recorded chords. The system provides precision strum speed, stroke direction, tightness and dynamic control, with unlimited finger positions.
- Effects Rack with chorus, flange, compression, amp and cabinet simulation, distortion, delay and convolution reverb with dozens of room and fx impulses to choose from.
- Bonus: 40 sound-designed atmospheres, soundscapes, ambiences, pads and drones crafted from the natural guitar recordings.