BrainStormer is a freeware virtual analog synthesizer.
- 3 stereo oscillators with retrig, phase, wave stretch, stereo dephasing controls.
- Flexible FM & ring modulation.
- Filter (LP, BP, HP, Peak, Notch) with dedicated ENV, key follow.
- 2 LFOs with large frequency range (up to 2kHz), retrig, BPM sync, phase, clipping, independent destination amount controls, self modulation.
- 2 mod ENVs with ADSR, independent destination amount controls, self modulation.
- 2 extra modulator sources (wheel, pitchbend, velocity, ENVs and LFOs).
- 72 destinations for modulators.
- Panic, main volume, polyphony, note mode, portamento, pitchbend controls.
- Internal oversampling x2, 100% home-made DSP code.
- VST3 and VST2.4 (32 and 64-bits versions).