|Type / Tags|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
2.3 or later
This application calculates FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) of the sound which is recorded by your device's internal mic. The calculated data is displayed as a graph.
Additionally, the following functions are included.
- Displaying peak amplitude and frequency.
- Storing snapshot and comparing with real-time waveforms.
- Mode: Linear, Logarithmic.
- Window: Rectangle, Hamming, Hanning, Blackman.
- Decay: 250[ms], ... 4[s].
- Amplitude Offset.