Bucephal is a sound mangling plugin based on two delay lines designed to be mutated by four modulators freely assignable to the time and feedback.
Both delay outputs can be combined using one of the seven mix modes, and the resulting signal can then be sent through the waveshaper which provides three different modes from soft clipping to brutal distortion.
Additional features include the ability to randomize parameters, resize the plugin interface to fit your display (Windows and OS X only), share presets between plugin formats and platforms, map your MIDI controller easily using the built-in MIDI learn system, trigger presets using MIDI program changes, and retrigger the LFOs by sending them MIDI notes.
- 2 parallel delay lines with up to 2 seconds length.
- Time parameter interpolation for nice pitch artifacts.
- 2 envelope followers freely assignable to time and feedback parameters.
- 2 LFOs (with optional tempo sync) freely assignable to time and feedback parameters.
- Classic waveforms for the LFOs (sin, square, saw up, saw down, triangle, sample and hold).
- 7 mix modes to combine the output of the delay lines.
- 3 waveshaper modes : soft clipper, hard clipper and "Dirt".
- MIDI learn.
- MIDI program change support.
- Retrigger LFOs by MIDI.
- Vector based resizable User Interface (resizing only on Windows and OS X).
- Cross-platform presets.
- Factory presets by acclaimed sound designers Ivo Ivanov of GLITCHMACHINES and SI BEGG.
- Lifetime free updates for registered customers.