Burning Y Sky defines himself as a "burning objects passing by " instrument. For example, it could be used for a spectacular scene of sci-fi movie to a simple movement of a graphic object. The special feature of this SFX-Instrument is the automation of the parameter "Y" of the surround panner of Kontakt. The action of the keyboard mod wheel will allow you the passage of the chosen sounds, front-back or back-front so that you can follow the movement, slow or fast, by an object in the space. Burning Y Sky can obviously allow the free movement in a surround environment by assigning the surround panner automation knobs to a joy stick for example.
- 61 samples of original sound effects (whooshes & pass by).
- Surround panner front-rear / rear-front with the mod wheel (Kontakt 4+).
- 61 independent control panel with volume, pan, EQ, filter and envelope for each key (sound) of the keyboard controller (with Kontakt 4+).
- Stereo Format: Kontakt 3.02+, Kontakt 4.2.4+, EXS24, - 96kHz/24-bit stereo.
- Surround Panner Format: Kontakt 4.2.4+ - 96kHz/24-bit stereo.
Important note: The full retail version of Kontakt 3 or later is required to use the SFX-Instrument. Surround panner preset needs Kontakt 4 or later. The free Kontakt Player can only load this instrument in demo mode for 15 minutes.