|Price (MSRP)||99€ / 119$|
|Type / Tags|
The C7 Grand library is based on a Yamaha C7 Grand piano. The C7 is the biggest of the C series (227cm / 7'6") and is one of the most used pianos as it is present on many concert stages, studios and prestigious music events.
Acousticsamples wanted to capture its delicate, bright and precise sound that you hear everywhere, so we used every technology and piano simulation tools that they worked on over the years and here it is, the C7 Grand with all of the features you can think of, multiple microphones (3 different stereo perspectives), half pedal, repedal, sympathetic resonances and many other that we will detail below.
It is also very customizable as not everybody has the same digital piano or has the same taste, so you can change every aspect of it, the overall sound, the tuning (even complex microtuning are possible) or the MIDI response.
Here are a few features you can find in the C7 Grand library.
- Microphones: The C7 Grand has been sampled with 3 pairs of microphones carefully phase aligned. You can load, enable and control the volume of each of them.
- Resonances: The C7 Grand has two very advanced types of resonances simulations, the resonances on pedal down and the sympathetic resonances.
- The pedals: The C7 Grand features some advanced pedal features: Repedal, Sostenuto and Half pedal.
- MIDI response: We created a complete set of tools to tweak the velocity and volume response to make sure it fits your digital piano and your playing style.
- Tuning: the C7 Grand allows you to completely tune the piano, note by note, octave by octave or the whole piano at the same time.
- Preferences: of course, and just like our other libraries, you have full control over the sound of the library and can enable and disable every feature.
- Lossless compression: The C7Grand is using the popular flac lossless compression format (UVI Workstation 2.5.2 is required to use it) to increase the streaming performances and loading time without losing any audio quality. You also save space, a lot, the library goes from 14GB uncompressed to 2,41GB.