|Product||CAF Converter for Logic Pro|
|Developer||Audio Helper Project|
|Type / Tags|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Logic Pro 9 or X
Mac OS X 10.8, or later
The CAF Converter for Logic Pro automatically converts Apple Loops installed with Logic Pro 9 and X to uncompressed audio formats (aiff and wave).
With the CAF Converter for Logic Pro, musicians using other major DAWs (e.g., Cubase, ProTools, Ableton Live, and Studio One, etc.) can now easily use the rich set of apple loops of Logic Pro in their music productions.
How To Use:
- After you launch the app, it automatically searches the installed apple loops of Logic Pro 9 or X.
- Select file format, and bit depth.
- Press the convert button to start the conversion.
- Supported file format: aiff and wav.
- Bit depth: 16, 24, and 32-bits.
- Sample rate: 44100Hz and 48000Hz.
- If you don't have properly installed Apple Loops of Logic Pro 9 or X, the CAF Converter for Logic Pro does not work.
- The CAF Converter for Logic Pro can convert only apple loops in audio format (i.e., caf files), that is, apple loops in MIDI format cannot be converted using the Apple Loops Converter.