|Type / Tags|
CamelCrusher is a versatile 'colouring' multi-effect that borrows some features from its big brother CamelPhat. It offers two different distortion algorithms which can be blended together to create a wide variety of tones and textures. There's also a warm, smooth analogue-style low-pass filter, with buckets of resonance, and an easy-to-use compressor.
- Two different distortion types.
- Warm, analogue-modelled resonant low-pass filter.
- High quality, easy-to-use compressor, with 'Phat' mode.
- Powerful 'MIDI Learn' function.
- A collection of Preset patches to get you started.
- Randomize for instant inspiration.