|Price (MSRP)||No Longer Available|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Cameleon 5000 is an additive synthesizer with morphing and resynthesis capabilities. Resynthesis allows you to import WAV/AIFF files and then manipulate them in ways which are impossible with a conventional sampler. The morphing capabilities offer a new approach to sound design; allowing you to pick different characteristics from a palette of sounds. The morph timeline also allows you to create evolving soundscapes, pads and leads.
- Import and morph any WAV/AIFF file.
- Import any BMP image.
- One-click 'morphing square', to warp between four sounds at a time.
- Pick amplitude envelope, harmonics and noise from different sounds, for an incredibly intuitive approach to sound design.
- Easy-to-use and powerful graphical editing of additive data.
- 500+ presets featuring completely fresh and original sounds, as well as a comprehensive library of pre-analysed acoustic instruments and synthesisers.
- Parameter modulation by velocity, LFO, envelope or MIDI controller.
- Real-time, high quality 'stretch' for increased expression.
- High-quality portamento allows for realistic note bending.
- Resonant filter and tube distortion (based on 'CamelPhat' design).
- Built-in chorus, delay and reverb effects.
- 64 detunable partials.
- 128 band noise generator.
- 128 band formant filter.