High quality audio, for when you're wearing headphones.
CanOpener was designed to make listening to music on headphones better. With comprehensive audio processing controls & metering, CanOpener allows you to fine-tune the listening experience for your own ears, headphones, and personal tastes.
Crossfeed – CanOpener's crossfeed algorithm allows your headphones to behave a bit more like speakers. The design, a result of extensive research and listening tests, incorporates several broad characteristics of an ideal loudspeaker setup, creating a more spacious, natural soundstage over headphones.
Equalizer – A gorgeous-sounding, touchable EQ enables intuitive, flexible tone shaping.
Dosimeter and loudness metering – For supported headphone models, CanOpener can measure precisely how loud you are listening, helping you monitor your listening habits and protect your hearing.
- Play your existing iTunes library with CanOpener, no importing.
- Proprietary crossfeed algorithm.
- Mastering-grade baxandall equalizer.
- Extensive monitoring controls.
- dB SPL prediction & dosimeter.
- Crossfeed and EQ presets.
- True decibel volume control.
- FLAC Support, with File Sharing via iTunes.
- Gapless playback.
- 64-bit digital audio path.
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz.
Available on the App Store