|Price (MSRP)||No Longer Available|
|Type / Tags|
The HoRNet ChannelStrip MK2 is a workhorse, but high-quality, audio processing plug-in, that is extremely useful in day-to-day mixing tasks. Its equalizer can both shape the tone and be very surgical and its dynamic processors sports three different compressor models and an expander, making it very versatile.
- One Equalizer with:
- Hi pass and Low pass filters.
- Hi Shelf inspired by the one found in a famous british console.
- Low Shelf inspired by the peculiar response of a famous passive EQ.
- Three parametric bands that with a wide Q range that can be used for tone shaping and surgical filtering.
- Two dynamics processors each with four different compression models:
- VCA: inspired by the common compressors found in consoles, solid state feed forward versatile compression.
- FET: an emulation of the character of very fast vintage FET units, it's a feedback compressor and can be very aggressive.
- OPTO: inspired by a famous tube limiter, its feed forward and has a smooth response.
- Expander: works as a traditional gate/expander based on a VCA design.
- Module order freely rearrangeable for the desired signal path (ex. Expander -> EQ -> compresor for a typical drum setup, or EQ -> FET compressor -> OPTO compressor for a typical vocal setup).
- Analog emulation that adds saturation (each model has a different saturation type) and other non linearities.
- Each model has a different oversampling level when the option is activated so that the plugin always uses the least amount of CPU.