|Product||Charisma Blue Edition|
|Type / Tags|
Windows XP or newer; Intel Dual Pentium 3,2 GHz or better
- 4 OSC, switchable in 7 waveforms 2 of them are Sub-OSC. All of them are working with a new fatness technology for a thick and bright sound.
- The Main OSC could be set from +1, 0 and -1 Octaves; the Sub OSC could be set from 0 to -1 and -2 Octaves.
- 4 x Fine Tuning, 2 x Pulsewidth and 2 Knobs for the Sub OSC Levels.
- 2 Multimode Filters, switchable in 1,2,3-Stage LP, 1,2,3 - Stage HP and 1,2-Stage Moog Filters (with Resonance) - Tunings for Cutoff and Resonance.
- 2 VCF ADSR and 2 VCA ADSR Envelopes, 2x Main Out.
- 2 LFO-Sections, tunable in Rate and Depth; switchable into 3 Destinations: Filter Cutoff, Pulsewidth and OSC.
- Keys-Section with Polymode, Monomode, Pitch Bend Range, Retrigger and Portamento.
- 2 MOD-Sequencers, either with 16 Steps, 16 LED Controls and 16 Knobs for Modulation Depth, tempo-synced, switchable in different Beats and 6 Destinations:
- Pitch Main OSC, Filter Cutoff, Pulsewidth, Decay, Filter Resonance and Pulsewidth + Filter Cutoff and also for dual use on SEQ 1: Pitch 1 (Main and Sub OSC), Filter Cutoff 1, Pulsewidth 1, Decay 1, Filter Resonance 1 and on SEQ 2: Pitch 2 (Main and Sub OSC), Filter Cutoff 2, Pulsewidth 2, Decay 2 and Filter Resonance 2.
Notice: This Circuit uses an high-efficient 256 Stage-Counter for the 16 Steps. Therefore it's shown at 1/32 Clock while it runs with a 1/2 beat. If you start and stop the sequencer, it finds itself exactly by one of the 16 steps - and is never out of sync. But you must set it manually to the beginning of the first BAR.
- This Unit works additive to the similar controls.
- FX Section with Delay, switchable tempo-synced or free, Tunings for Rate, Depth and Feedback; Flanger/Chorus with Tunings for Rate, Depth and Feedback.
- Additional there is a MIDI learn function for every control on the panel by right mouse click.
- 128 Presets; 65 are already programmed and 63 are free usable.
- This Unit works in Real Stereo Technology; you can set different sounds on each channel.
GUI by Achim Ortmann.