|Developer||Applied Acoustics Systems|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Chromaphone is a Percussion Synthesizer that combines acoustic resonators to create drums, percussion, mallet, string, and synth-like instruments. At the user's fingertips are drum skins, bars, marimbas, plates, strings, and tubes that get sparked into life by a mallet and a flexible noise source.
With Chromaphone, AAS has introduced a coupling technology that models how vibrating objects interact. Resonators are not passive any more, they now move and influence each other dynamically capturing key acoustic behaviours. The result is a library of vivid and expressive instruments with unmatched acoustic precision, sharpness, and real-life presence.
- Entirely based on physical modeling for outstanding sound quality.
- Top quality preset library.
- Real time calculation of sound—no samples.
- 32?bit floating point internal processing.
- Sample rates up to 192?kHz.
- Easy sharing of presets.
- Unlimited undo/redo capability.
- Standard plug-in formats support.
- MIDI program change support.
- High quality integrated master effects: chorus, delay, and reverb.
- Host tempo synchronization.
- Dynamic voice allocation and CPU overhead protection.