The Classic Phaser emulates analog phasers from the 70's and 80's. These vintage phasers got their characteristic sound from the analog phase shifting filters used, unlike the delay lines used in most modern digital phasers. To get a deeper and fatter phasing effect, more filter stages were cascaded. The Classic Phaser works just like an analog phaser, and with selectable filter stages from 4 to 12, it can resemble anything from phaser pedals to expensive studio phasers from that time period.
- Filter stages: 4 to 12.
- Phase shift area: 50Hz to 20kHz.
- Modulation Rate: 0.1 - 10 Hz.
- Modulation Depth: 0 - 100 %.
- Output Mix: Direct to Effect.
- Output Level Regulation: -24 dB to +6 dB.
- Stereo Spread.
- Supported Sampling Rates: From 44.1kHz and up.
- Full VST Automation.
- Zero Latency.
- CPU usage on AMD Athlon XP2000+: < 1 - 2 %.