Conceived specifically with animation, film and game producers in mind to add explosions to a production.
Commotion VSTi for Windows includes two versions, a single stereo output version and a multi output version.
- 12 stereo/mono variations of explode.
- 12 rubble variations.
- 12 debris sounds and 7 dust sounds.
- Each group (A, B and C) operates on its own MIDI channel.
- Right click MIDI learn on all controls.
- Need to know information is accessed via the (i) button on the interface.
Due to its nature Commotion has no presets in the generally accepted sense, as scenes created rely entirely on sounds being played together or in sequence, although all control settings can be saved and MIDI files exported from a DAW so they can be reused.
No longer available.