|Product||Consequence - The Chord Synquencer|
|Price (MSRP)||€129 / $149|
|Type / Tags|
XP or later, 2GHz, 512MB RAM
10.6 or later, 2GHz, 512MB RAM
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Consequence - The Chord Synquencer is a "chord groovebox" with a surprising depth of possibilities while being easy to use due to an intuitive workflow. Chords are alternated, split up to custom arpeggios and turned into leg-driving basslines, amazing melodies or dreamy sound textures. The internal audio recorder keeps your ideas when they come or records loops or even full tracks. The all-round sound library contains all possible kinds of instruments, from thick basslines to gentle "violines". Combine these with individual triggering options for unheard sequences "full of joy and groove". Combine sound-presets and sequencer-presets, an unlimited source of inspiration.
Consequence is a composition tool which can create chord-lines or whole songs on the fly, but also chords which are played via MIDI can be super-sized using the innovative sound and sequencing engine.
- 3 sample-based oscillators with independent envelopes and gate selection for overlaying chords with arpeggios.
- 32-step sequencers for chord selection, gate, performance (arp, tie, multi-trigger, octave, glide) and modulation.
- New sound design features like polyphonic frequency-dependent sample rate reduction and oscillator aging.
- Included kick 4/4 kick drum for easy groove orientation.
- Multi-effect with 5 effects (reverse, chorus, phaser, delay, reverb).
- Master compressor (can be driven by 4/4 kick via sidechain).
- Monophonic and polyphonic 5-mode filter (lp, bp, hp, br, comp) with independent gate selection.
- Pattern change via MIDI note.
- MIDI input for sequencing chords in realtime.
- Easy chord creation via chordmaker, chord-recording and manual chord drawing.
- Audio recorder for session recording or for creating loops.
- 100 first class sounds available.
- Split preset system can combine sound-, sequence- and chord-presets.