Convolver will take a set of impulse response / filter files and convolve them with sound paths mixed from the input channels, mixing the results into a set of specified output channels.
It comes in VST, DX and Windows Media Player 9 / 10 plug-in formats.
- Arbitrary-length convolutions (1 million tap limit imposed only as a sanity check).
- Multiple channel input and output, PCM and IEEE Float.
- Mixing and scaling of both inputs and outputs.
- Wide range of impulse file formats accepted (including WAV and raw 32-bit float PCM).
- Windows Media Player plug-in, DMO and DirectShow filter interfaces.
Convolver can also be used for room correction, cross-over implementation, cross-talk cancellation, etc.