|Price (MSRP)||$149 / €119|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
CrX4 mixes up your samples in real-time like no other instrument. If you start with a kick sample you may end up with getting a fascinating pad from it, and you should not be astonished to get some punchy drums just from your vocal samples. It's CrX4, samples are only food for its versatile and unique engines, featuring 3 different specialized sample processing generators, an oscillator, a sophisticated noise generator and all the filters and modulations you expect from a fully fledged synthesizer.
- Versatile architecture with 4 generators and 2 filters.
- Time-Sampler with independent real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting (which can be modulated).
- Wavetable Generator that offers wavetable operations on any sample (can be modulated).
- Loop Sampler Generator with loop-points and sample-start which can be modulated.
- Analogue-modeled Oscillator Generator.
- Versatile Noise Oscillator with many filter options.
- Free Filter with unique, continuously adjustable filter-type that can be modulated (LP->BP->HP->BR->LP).
- Powerful, editable arpeggiator with up to 32 steps.
- Sampler Generators support audio formats WAV and AIFF up to 24-bit/96 kHz.
- 2 analog-style multimode stereo filters.
- 7 ADSFR or AHDSR-type envelopes for various purposes.
- 4 LFOs (up to 275 Hz) with various options.
- Modulation Matrix with 10 routings.
- 23 modulation sources and 68 destinations.
- Recognizes all common MIDI Controllers.
- "MIDI Learn" function for easy controller assignment.
- 6 simultaneously available multi effect units.
- Mono/Polyphonic adjustable Portamento/Glide.
- 32-voice polyphony (CPU dependent).