|Type / Tags|
Cubix, created specifically for the 2006 KVR Developer Challenge, is a drumsynth/sampleplayer with an onboard arpeggiated bassline synth. Each drum section has its own dual X-Fade sequencer section for beat mixing, as well as an Auto-Mix function. Designed with live operation in mind, Cubix can be used for making complex beats on the fly that can be randomized, mixed, matched and manipulated in a number of ways.
- 4 drum modules (kick, snare, hihat, & perc).
- 1 Bass Synth module.
- 4 Wav Layer sample players for use with each drum module.
- Samples can be looped, reversed and start/end positions can be altered all in realtime.
- Each module has it's own in-depth control panel.
- X-Fade Sequencers for each drum module for mixing between 2 different beats.
- Auto-Mix function for automatic BPM-Synced mixing between beats.
- Amplitude and Filter/Pitch modulation sequencers for the Bass Synth.
- LFO section for Bass Synth for modulating the filter as well as synced pitch.
- Arpeggiator for Bass Synth with portamento option.
- Bass sequencer can be used for gated arps/leads or stepped sequences.
- Random probability for each sequencer with 2 types of randomization.
- Each sequencer can play at different speeds, directions or length.
- Adjustable start/end positions for each sequencer.
- MIDI options for triggering each sequencer.
- Each drum sequencer can be assigned to be triggered by a separate key.
- Bass sequencer can be assigned to different octave ranges.
- Host Sync function for running Cubix in sync with your host.
- Drum Mixer with light up trigger analyzers.
- Multiple audio outputs (channels 1-6).
- Mute/Solo switches for each module.
- Delay section with damping, dotted and sync/manual rate options.
- FX send control for each module.
- Patch Randomization for select controls on each module.
- 32 presets.