|Type / Tags|
Cupid is a sample library for Kontakt of a virtual analog synth. Cupid has easy to use user interface on one screen without a complex menu diving. So you can direct handling and quick sound making.
For good sound quality, we mapped perfectly looped high resolution 24-bit waves into all chromatic key map. So Cupid plays equal sound quality by each keys all octaves.
- Easy to use user interface on one screen without a complex menu diving.
- Mapped perfectly looped high resolution 24-bit waves into all chromatic key map.
- Can mix with three waveforms level - Saw, Sub oscillator, Noise.
- Uniquely designed Sub oscillator wave.
- Very wide value and extreme pitch range Modulator.
- Switchable two low-pass filters.
- Easy to control arpeggiator, unison and effectors.
- 166 .NKI / 85 .NKM Kontakt instrument presets for Kontakt 5.3+.
- 186 samples.
- 24-bit / 44.1 kHz .NCW format samples.
- About 53 MB installed.
Cupid has one oscillator which generate saw wave. In addition, Cupid has sub oscillator and noise generator. We have made three knobs for mix with each waveform level. Because one knob mix style will be broken octave when level leans to one side.
Sub Oscillator sounds one octave down. Common sub oscillators usually use square wave and sine wave. But square wave is so aggressive and sine wave is so soft. Therefore, we uniquely designed sub oscillator wave. This uniquely curved square wave is sounded powerful when open filter, and sounded soft existent when close filter.
Cupid's modulator (general LFO) has very wide value and extreme pitch range, also filter has powerful wow effect. For that reason, you can make very tough, aggressive and mad sound.