|Product||Curio: Cinematic Toy Piano|
|Type / Tags|
2GB free space
Kontakt 4+ (full)
Curio: Cinematic Toy Piano is a unique Kontakt 4+ sample library featuring a deeply-sampled, prepared, and deconstructed toy piano (also known as a miniature grand, or kinderklavier). Recorded and designed by Ali Lacey, the library contains a wide range of tonal, atonal, textural, and designed sounds created using both acoustic and post-production synthesis/processing techniques.
Ideal for film, TV, and game composers, Curio includes far more than simple toy piano mallets and plucked sounds, though those are included in great detail. Composers will find a wealth of material including ethereal plucks, percussive hits, taps, ratchets, airy textures and ambiances, tonal and atonal swells, deep impacts, and sound design elements.
- Mallet & pluck articulations, deep-sampled.
- Bowed ambiance, tapping, shaking textures.
- Processed percussive hits - taps, deep hits, wet hits, reverberance.
- Natural percussive sounds.
- Deep bass plucks and FX.
- Hybrid airy/synthesized and chromatic sounds.
- Intimate micing.
- Beautiful scripted UI with further sound design controls: envelope, filter, delay, reverb, lofi, chorus, FX, etc.
- 23 patches for Kontakt 4+.
- 1,400+ samples as both NCW and standalone WAV for further editing.
Curio is available for $59 as a digital download.