CycliC is an entirely new kind of step sequencer, with six independent subsequences that cycle through a 32-note array. It represents a collaboration between Defective Records Software & hardware synth maker Mutable Instruments.
- 32 note array.
- 6 independent subsequences.
- VST plugin instrument hosting for up to 3 plugins.
- Independent MIDI or plugin output from each subsequence.
- Send two separate continuous controller values (CC1 and CC2).
- Per step Velocity, Gate, CC1 and CC2 control.
- Override Note, Velocity and/or Gate options per subsequence.
- MIDI CC control of almost all parameters, including easy to use MIDI learn feature.
- Internal or MIDI clock.
- 20 presets, controllable by mouse or MIDI program change, can be saved to disk.
- Note constraint to user selectable scale.
- Event randomization (note value and location, velocity, gate, CC1 and CC2).
- Constrain randomization to user-specified min and max range.
- Adjustable GUI size.