|Price (MSRP)||€99 / $99|
|Type / Tags|
XP or later, 2GHz, 1GB RAM
10.6 or later, 2GHz, 1GB RAM
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Cyclop is a powerful monophonic bass synthesizer. Spectral, digital, or fat analog. Use your own samples as a wavetable, throw effect sequencer orgies, drop on filters and make wobble basses never heard before:
- New kinds of modulators like the Wobble Generator and the Sound Knob.
- FX-Sequencer, also to be controlled by the FX-Knob.
- 6 Synthesis Engines: Saw Regiment, Analog Sync, FM, Transformer, Spectromat, Phase Stressor.
- 10 state of the art Filter types, plus vowel mode.
- Routing Module for Synth / Filter patching, including Overdrive.
- Sub Oscillator, Bass Processor, one-view modulation-flow.
- Over 800 presets included, most of them from various artists.
- Cyclop comes as standalone application and VST/AU/RTAS/AAX plugin.