|Product||Cymbology Vol. 1 - Bowed|
|Type / Tags|
Cymbology Vol. 1 - Bowed, is built around classic bowed cymbal effects. It features 20 unique cymbals, in all shapes, sizes, alloys and varieties, from crashes and splashes to gongs, bells, trashes and even a stack of spent WWII Howitzer artillery shells.
- Bowed - We used a standard viola bow for short staccatos, long dynamic swells and full sustains. The results range from low eerie droning pads to monstrous roars.
- Frozen - We used blocks of dry ice to resonant various parts of each cymbal. The results range from surreal off-kilter single-note rings to violent screeches, growls, hisses, squeals, whines and hums.
- Tuned - We isolated the most musical elements in our source material and built a deep collection of tuned percussion presets with a remarkable richness, warmth, detail and tonal complexity to them.
- Ambient - With 4 distinct categories of ambiences and over 1 GB of content, we've included a huge variety of tuned, pads, organic synths, drones, almost-orchestral textures and living-breathing soundscapes, all sculpted by hand from our raw cymbal recordings.
Front panel controls with full automation support on all critical parameters have been enhanced with multi-effects chain controls and custom convolution system. The tuned percussion presets include the powerful Uberpeggiator system and several of the ambiance presets also include dual-layer selection and real-time cross-fading system to allow an endless range of creative possibilities.
- Available by Direct Download or DVD.
- 2,220 Samples (standard PCM wav).
- 289 .nki files (unlocked Kontakt 4 format) / 285 .nki files (unlocked Kontakt 3.5 format).
- 5.77 GB installed.
Kontakt 4.2.4 full retail version required to use the nki presets.
The free Kontakt Player does not support this library.