KVR Rank: 4072 3729 [30-Day: 3688; 7-Day: 4477; Yesterday: 3151]
10 members are following daAlfa2k and 23 members are following DASHSignature @ KVR.
- 3 Oscillators each with Pitch, Tune, and PW. Plus, a noise Generator.
- 12 MB of extra external waveforms (WAV files).
- Reads Custom WAV files. 16 bits, 44.1khz, mono.
- 24db (4 Pole) Resonant Filter with "Automatic Gain Reduction" Extra HighPass 1-pole filter on the output.
- 2 ADSR Envelopes with Velocity control. (Dynamics) - ENV2 can be attached to Filter Cut and Resonance.
- Digital Delay with Modulation (max of 1 second).
- Double Chorus.
- Digital Display, that shows the value of each parameter at one time.
- 2 LFOs, one just for PW control. The other for Pitch/Filter with Delay. Both can be Synced to master MIDI Clock.
- Up to 16 voices.
- All Samplerates supported.
- True Mono-Legato mode with Glide.
- Complete manual in HTML format included with both Full and Demo versions.
- Support for SSE, MMX and P4 instructions.
- Global FX On/Off
- AutoGlide On/Off - When On Glide only happens when you hold a note and play others.
- "Defaults" option. Saves a few parameters on the Windows-Reg. So every time you plug a new synth, comes with the default values. Saves: VolumeType, GliderAuto, GlobalFX, NVoices, Pitch Bend, Sound Quality.
- 128 Presets + Random preset generator with 3 types of generation: Bass, Pad, Phat, FX.
- Sound Quality selector, for saving CPU usage.
- MIDI-CC Learning option.
- Low CPU usage with advanced voice allocation.