DAL Flute is a hybrid flute emulator combining multi-samples of real flutes with a DSP engine.
- Hybrid Synthesis that combines sample-playback engine with native DSP processing.
- Powerful multi-mode filters, envelopes, and LFOs.
- 12 presets prefabs.
- The flute simulation in DAL Flute is controlled by the following parameters:
- 1 LFO -Low Frequency oscillator- with 6 waveforms (Sine, saw, ramp, triangle, pulse & S&H) + Speed, PW, Depth and Fine.
- 1 LFO -Low Frequency oscillator- with 5 waveforms (Sine, saw, ramp, triangle & pulse) + Speed, PW, Depth.
- Filter Envelope: ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release).
- Amplifier Envelope: ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release).
- Display Frequency Analyser.
- Variable note glide speed.
- Mono switch.
- Cutoff level.