D'cota provides four ADSR envelopes and two freely synchronizable LFOs for each of the three synthesis forms.
Eight different types of filter and two waveform generators feed two independent spectrum stages with user-definable curves. The integrated Morph function allows easy fading between the two spectra in real-time. With its delays, distortion units, modulators and three oscillators featuring more than 60 waveforms for frequency, pulse width and ring modulation, the breathtaking power of the D'cota effect section opens up new, previously unexplored soundscapes.
- 3 synthesis forms: Advanced analog/spectrum/wave impulse.
- 8-way multi-timbral with up to 128 voices, 4 stereo outputs.
- Outstanding sound quality (aliasing-free oscillators).
- Multi-effect unit with distortion, modulation and delay.
- Advanced random mode.
- Huge range of presets included.