|Type / Tags|
Kontakt version 4.2.3 or newer;
100MB free space
DeeDeeTee is an electronic drum module based on a sampled circuit-bent DD-7, PCM "Super Session Player" drumpad.
Trigger and edit 50 hits through 50 drum parts, every part can be controlled with amplitude, panning, tuning and decay. Plus, simply turning a knob any of the bending options can be activated to damage the sounds, independently for any of the 50 drum parts.
DeeDeeTee's dark side hides behind a funky mask, the original kit. Urban kicks and snares, electro fxs, percussions, an addictive clap, scratch fxs, animals, the almighty orchestra hit, voice-counts and more. A huge kit that increments any respectable funk/electro/'80 drum-machines collection. Anyway... as mentioned, the story can be changed... Bends are the keys to enter a world of glitches, distortions, mutilations and non-logic aural pain, thousands of combinations for the perfect machinery of torture can be found by mixing, matching and editing more than 550 circuit-bent oneshots. All kinds of wickedness are present. DA clipping, walls of noise, fragmentations, pseudo-stretchs, operating rate peaks & drops, small sequences, misplaced maps and the sweet taste of FAILURE.
- instrument & sampled waveforms for Kontakt 4.2.3 or newer versions.
- raw and nasty.
- 637 24-bit 96kHz unlocked waves, 95MB.
- 50 sounds and parts, with averagely 11 "bent" variations.
- manual/MIDI-controlled user interface.
- MIDI-loops, 100 original and 41 new patterns with related presets.
- two more "leftover" sounds included in the library.