|Type / Tags|
Min 1GB RAM
Windows Vista or 7
Pentium 4 or Celeron CPU or better
Min 1GB RAM
OS X 10.6.6 or later
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Dehumaniser is a software standalone vocal processor that allows the production of creature / monster sounds, efficiently in real time. It is designed to produce studio–quality sounds by using multiple layers of sound manipulation techniques simultaneously. Connect a microphone to your sound interface or ever use your computer's built-in microphone and create creature and monster sounds in seconds, using your voice.
It can be used for films, video games, theatrical performances, music and fun.
Dehumaniser provides 35 predesigned creature sound presets. These presets can be changed manually by affecting various parameters and can be saved as new presets. The creative possibilities of this software are unlimited. It allows the creation of unique creature sounds of different pitch, character and type, which depend on the software's settings as well as the input voice's timbre.
There are three main preset libraries Basic, Experimental and For Speech. The Basic library has a wide range of effects that can be used for the most common monster and imaginary creature sounds. The Experimental library contains more bizarre presets such as alien languages. Finally the library for speech contains effects that can alter the voice but make it understandable in order to be used for talking creatures.
Dehumaniser Pro has 11 separate components that can work simultaneously or individually.
- Simple Mode with unique 'Voice Designer' for quick but powerful settings.
- Precise control over all processing modules in 'Advanced Mode'.
- Rebuilt audio-engine for v1.4.2.
- Updated UI for v1.4.2.
- New Online Authorisation system.
- Procedural audio.
- Various pitch shifting effects.
- Noise generators.
- Delay pitch shifting.
- The option to add up to two VST or AU plugins in your workflow.
- Sample player with time stretch and pitch shifting.
- Custom routing.
- High quality animal samples that can be used for convolution and the option to add your own.
- Voice examples (growls, roars, moans and dialogue) that can be used as an input example.
For more information and for trying or buying the software visit: dehumaniser.com