|Product||Dehumaniser Simple Monsters|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
Monsters Made Easy.
Perfect for audio professionals or students looking for advanced sound design at great value, Dehumaniser Simple Monsters makes a strong addition to any post-production project. Its simplicity makes it quickly adaptable to live environments as well, such as theatre performances, Halloween attractions or voiceover recordists' sessions.
Exciting new parameters.
Working with 5 dynamic parameters and a sample scrubbing element, quickly and easily design sounds for any character.
Choose your interface.
Pick between a slider layout or X/Y Pads to get the most out of this plugin. Assign elements to each axis to explore the processing differently, coaxing unpredictable results from the plugin, or maximise responsiveness during performance.
Control from a Distance.
Free yourself from the confines of your desk with our new TouchOSC integration for iOS. Work from inside the booth, the comfort of a sofa or wherever inspiration strikes you. All that's needed is a local Wi-Fi connection. Use our template or design your own using our integrated OSC commands (TouchOSC license not included).
Presets to get you started.
Organised into 'Dialogue', 'Sci-fi' and 'Growls and Roars' libraries, our presets were built with your project in mind. Whether you're making a supporting character or an elaborate god, our presets are here to provide inspiration and cut development time out of your workflow.
Plug-in formats (both 32 and 64-bit):
- AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, VST and AU.
Supported sample rates:
- Minimum: 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz.
- Mac: a Mac Intel computer with a minimum of 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor, 4 GB of RAM and the operating system OS X 10.8 or later.
- Windows: a computer with a minimum of 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor, 4 GB of RAM, and the operating system Windows 7 or later.
- An iLok account is required to activate and use both the demo and full version of the software. An iLok 2 is required for dongle use. Sign up for your free account here.
Supported host applications:
- Pro Tools (10.3.5 or later), Logic Pro X, Nuendo, Live, Cubase, Digital Performer, Adobe Audition, Reaper and more.
- Recording up to 192kHz/24-bit.
- Solo playback samples.
- Save Presets.
- Compatible with TouchOSC for iOS.