|Price (MSRP)||$ 0.99|
|Type / Tags|
iPhone 4 minimum iOS6
Deregulator is a mini-processor of stereo effects with Echo, Delay and Reverberator. Input signal goes to echo and delay simultaneously. Then delayed and echoed signal lands into reverberator. All parameters of this effects may be randomised at once and some key parameters can be randomised dynamically all time.
On output we have wide effects range from simple mono echo/delay/reverb and combinations to near granulation live when remains of sounds create nebula around original input and like morning mist it's blurring and smudging sound into scape of something new, vibrant and beautiful.
Delay just repeat sound pieces and size of every piece can be randomised, this chop and remix original sound into sometimes very glitchy, something new. Echo behaves like a usual echo unless you start randomising delay and feedback parameters. Reverb have three parameters, room size, damping and wetness of output. Off course all of them are randomisible. Randomising is a root of conception in this little app.
- Three linked effect module (Echo, Delay and Reverb).
- Randomisers for every parameters of this effects.
- Ability to randomise all parameters at once.
- Recording of affected audio to wav.
- Share files to iTunes, AudioCopy 2, AudioShare.
- 25 non-factory presets slots.
- Universal app (download once and run everywhere).
- Audiobus 2 and all slots.
- New reverb control - damping frequency.
- Deeper randomisations for tempo (subdivision randomiser).
- MIDI (input and clock).
Deregulator have couple of reviews in internet.
To understand of how its sounds like you better go to Soundcloud