Desert Beats is a set of Arabia style beats used in the and Middle East and Arab gulf area .The beats can be used in songs or as a backup percussions to any style, the set includes 24 beats each of which contains 1 intro, 1 outro (ending), 6 basic beats, 8 rolls and fill ins, and 9 variations, the set also includes 14 multis mixed and ready to use. A detailed list of beats names, time signature, and tempo can be found in the details section of product page. The set is very flexible and can be used with any music style as a percussive beat rather than basic beat, variation of each beat is made to fit in its original content but still can be used for any musical percussive purpose due to the controllers functionality that controls each kit (beat) separately on each key, for example you can use a slow 6/8 beat to percussionize a fast 6/8 beat simply by doubling the speed and play around the tuning of the slow beat once done and you are happy with the result you can save you favorite beat as a multi.
- 24/14 multis beats with intro, ending, fill ins, and lots of variations.
- Variations in tempo,time signature.
- Tempo synced with host.
- Control speed (Half/Doubled) of each kit (key).
- Pan, level, tune controls of each kit (key).
- Loops start option.
- 232 MB of compressed ncw samples.
- Tempo sync display.
- Note number display.
- Automated level,pan, tune, loops start, and speed controllers.
- Display the name of each loop.
Credits: Fayez Saidawi.