|Product||Destiny for Kontakt 5.7|
|Type / Tags|
Full version of Kontakt 5.7
Destiny features 11 Layers each of which contains a Singularity Synth which is also included as a 2nd Synth. The Layers can either be stacked into a Multi Layer Synth or used as a Multi-Timbral Sound Module. Each Synth has 2 Envelopes, 2 LFOs, a Sequencer which are assigned to Destinations via a Modulation Matrix. There are a set of Octave Triggers which use a selectable MIDI octave to trigger alternative layer Volume Levels in real-time. There is also a Sequencer which can be used to Sequence the triggers instead which can create some interesting Sequences.
A Destiny Preset contains a massive 884 parameters, and whilst the Layer view gives full control over a single Synth layer, it is also useful to have a way to see all similar parameters for all layers. This allows adjusting them against each, and so Destiny has the Mixer panel. From this Panel almost all Synth controls can be edited easily vi 5 Sub Panels as well as the Waveform, Filter type and other Layer options always being visible.
If you have other Instruments created by Homegrown Sounds, you will know that there is always an emphasis on tuned Randomizers. Destiny takes the concept further by using a Randomize Profiler which allows Designing complex Randomization Profiles to used by the all Randomizer Buttons. There are also defined presets for those that prefer not to tinker.
In terms of sound, Destiny and Singularity use basic sampled waveforms which create virtual oscillators. These come from a range of sources including the Analog Four and Evolver plus there are a collection of FM and Wavetable waveforms. In every sense they are like the oscillators of any subtractive synth, so all presets are created using the interface in an identical manner to any VST Synthesizer. The Cassetto Waveforms are also included for the lush analog and slightly broken atmosphere they provide. All are multi sampled to reduce aliasing.
- 11 Synth Layers which can be used simultaneously or as a multi-timbral sound module.
- Each layer contains a full Singularity Synth (see below for synth details).
- Mixer Panel which allows control over all layers from a global perspective.
- Sophisticated Randomize Profiler.
- Global, Layer and Local Randomizers.
- Internal Preset System that loads and saves.
- Ability to load single layers from presets.
- Volume Level real-time triggers with sequencer.
- Effects section with reverb, delay and Modulator.
- Requires the FULL version of Kontakt 5.
Also included is Singularity a second Instrument which is created with a single layer of Destiny, although it still makes use of 11 layers but uses them exclusively for a great sounding Unison. This version is identical to Singularity Lite but includes all of the sample content used by Destiny. Singularity Lite is a completely free version available from here.
- Oscillator which uses basic Waveforms from a selection of 28.
- Selectable Filter from an extensive choice.
- Lofi Bit Depth and Sample rate reduction.
- 2 LFOs each can be Synced or un-synced.
- Volume ADSR Envelope.
- Assignable ADSR Envelope.
- General Purpose Sequencer which is assignable via the Mod Matrix and also has direct Pitch and Gate Modes.
- LFO cross modulation.
- Extensive Modulation Matrix with 4 Sources and 8 Destinations.
- Effects Section with Delay, Reverb and Modulator (Chorus, Flanger or Phaser).
- Unstable Effect which warbles the pitch to give an old unstable character.
- In built Preset system and Preset Browser.
- Ability to load Layers from Destiny Presets.
- Presets compatible with Destiny.
- Extensive Tuned Randomizers.
- Pitch Rescaler and a large selection of scales which are applied to the Sequencer Pitch output.
- Requires the full version of Kontakt 5.