|Price (MSRP)||No Longer Available|
|Type / Tags|
Devil's Compressor is a standard 6-knob high-quality compressor/limiter with low delay. There is no limitation so putting the attack and release to 0, the ratio to 1/24 threshold to -30 will produce distortion. The plugin has been developed originally for guitar live playing but is suitable also in mix.
- Attack between 0 and 120 ms.
- Release between 0 and 600 ms.
- Input level to output level Ratio between 1/1 and 1/24.
- Threshold from with the compressor is active between (0 and -30 dB).
- Gain make up.
- An high pass filter can be added on source signal in order to compute energy (it does not acts on output).
- 3 vu meters (input, output, attenuation level) with clipping led.
- Classical setting for guitar clean (Att = 10, Real = 200, Ratio = 1/9), Threshold and gain make up depend on the input level.