KVR Rank: 994 949 [30-Day: 1256; 7-Day: 932; Yesterday: 424]
10 members are following Devine Machine Pro and 41 members are following Devine Machine Software @ KVR.
- 24 synchronized Live Tracks triggered from MIDI notes which offer flexible play and trigger modes.
- 12 Realtime MIDI-Triggered Effects (including Ringmod, 16th and 8th Sync-Gate, LPF, quantize-buffer repeats, crossfade, realtime random remixer).
- 20 unique edit sliders, which allow for powerful permutations of the graphic edit effects.
- Drum Colour Mapping, which allows for slice definition and autoremapping (to easily make different drum loops play the same pattern, and get effortless musical variations).
- Pre-Quantize of Loops, which prevents having to look at notes offset visually on the graph.
- Jog Wheel.
- Region/Slice Editor.
- 3 LiveLoop Triggering modes (including the ability to load 1-shot WAVs with input quantize on deployment).
- Loop Recorder.
- Innovative Wave Database (remembers slice info even if you move and rename your WAV loops).
- Multiple Outputs (Auxiliary).
- 8 Stereo 32-bit tracks.
- 7 graphic edit effects, including a Fat Resonant LPF and Distortion panel, sync-delay effect, Pitch Editor with 35 scales.
- 400 loop-variation presets (allowing for manipulations with a single mouse click).
- Groove Editor, which also contains presets and allows you to easily extract the groove from any drum loop.
- DJ type cross fader (MIDI controllable).
- Sample Editor.
- MIDI or QWERTY for Live Loop triggering.
- Automated Crossfades on up to 24 loops together.
- Preset Bank Manager.
- MIDI BeatClock Sync.
- VSTi 28 outs, with live routing of up to 32 loops via MIDI.